Living Word International and its partner organisations seek to glorify God through six ministry aims:
1. To develop among students:
a) A greater appreciation of the benefits of faithful exegesis and expository preaching.
b) A greater appetite for training in the skills of faithful exegesis and expository preaching.
c) An atmosphere in which gifted students are encouraged and supported to pursue such training.
2. To equip students with the principles of faithful biblical exegesis and exposition, in order that God may be glorified in their own contexts as they:
a) Feed personally from God’s living word.
b) Teach and preach the word of God faithfully to others.
c) Correct and rebuke error where necessary.
d) Teach others these principles and encourage further training in their understanding and application.
3. Unite like-minded individuals and organizations committed to the faithful exegesis and exposition of God’s word so that:
a) Such individuals and organizations are strengthened and kept accountable by each other in their work.
b) A more co-ordinated approach among those involved is developed in this great task.
c) Amongst such people, Christ’s love is manifested across denominational, geographical, tribal and other boundaries.
4. To support new initiatives across the world through partnership agreements between LWI and like minded local indigenous organisations with the purpose of furthering the first three aims.
5. To intentionally evolve and develop the work so that the first four aims are maintained with long term and local sustainability.
6. In our implementation of all the above aims, to be committed to personal and corporate obedience to the Word of God, so that by God’s grace, we bear the fruit of transformed Christ-like lives in ourselves and encourage such Christ-likeness in others.
*Note that “students” refers to any Bible student linked to any training event or programme, not just people of student age.